Lost Elvis at Sea

Lost Elvis at Sea

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lost Elvis - Lost Camera


Yesterday, while snapping shots from the bow of another perfect sunset (which pictures you will have to imagine), Randy asked me to pass him my camera so he could take a picture of me in the sunset (which pictures you will also have to imagine). The pass of the camera was "incomplete" due to a fumble. My brand new Canon SD 750 something now rests in the emerald waters of Zihua Bay. Guess what my belated Christmas present from Randy will be!

Last night we went to El Pharo (formerly Ric's) to listen to Josie, an amazingly talented singer, guitar player, songwriter from Nashville. We then had late night Mexican hamburgers from a street vendor. These are the best burgers in town and cost 30 pesos and is a thin burger patty topped with processed cheese, ham, oaxaca cheese, peppers, onions, mayonaise, ketchup, mustard, avocado and I can't remember what else.

Today we are going to snorkel again in front of Los Gatos Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment